This is a fantastic limited time bundle, featuring both Soft99 Fusso Coat and Soft 99 Bazooka Raindrop!
This product contains PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which has a sufficient super hydrophobic ability and effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. Its thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface.
The effects will last up to 12 months, it will keep the car in a good condition for a long period of time. Furthermore the hard paste wax can create clear gloss and fill slight swirl mark on the car body.
What comes in the package?
- Application sponge
- Soft rubber bottom, prevent you scratching the car surface if you put in on top your car bodywork
1. Remove any dirt on the car bodywork with car shampoo
2. Apply small amount of Fusso with the sponge included and spread it as even as possible in circular motion
3. Allow it to dry for at least 10-15minutes (weather conditions apply)
4. Use a car detailing grade microfibre (NipponShine recommends ultra fine Trizex multipurpose premium cloth) to wipe of residue, flip towel if necessary in between process.
-For better results, clay bar after car wash and proper compound process is needed
-Sponge is not necessary to be damp when applying wax
-In colder weather it is recommend to allow more time for the wax to cured on the bodywork
-Doing panel by panel is recommended
-For better results please do not wash the car in next 24 hours to allow polymerisation
Bazooka Rain Drop:
Rain Drop is an instant protective agent for all surfaces of a car – paintwork, glass, plastic, and chrome. Applied directly after cleaning on a wet surface, works great as self-protection or reinforcement of previously applied coatings. It provides a strong hydrophobic effect, gloss and protection. The high-pressure atomizer allows immediate and comfortable application even on large surfaces, while the product’s features make the drying process easier and quicker.
Directions for use:
1. Wash your car with a neutral pH shampoo to remove all dirt
2. Pressure rinse the car
3. By pressing the atomizer trigger * apply the optimal amount of product onto wet surface of the car, and then immediately spread the foam with soft and absorbent microfiber. Remember to change microfiber sides frequently.
4. Buff each element with a dry microfiber to make sure that all product remains have been removed.