Soft99 Fusso Coat Light is the benchmark of durable waxes due to it's incredible durability and fantastic hydrophobic properties (water beading). Fusso light can last up to 12 months with good paint preparation however can still last an incredible amount of time without any prep work, making this an extremely capable wax and stand out from many others, which simply don't last without doing the prep work. Soft99 Fusso is easily the most popular wax on the market today and we can see why.
So Soft99 Fusso out performs its competition with both durability and water beading, so it must have a downside right? Maybe gloss? Wrong! You can be re-assured that the gloss levels of this wax are fantastic, we would even describe it as 'clinical'. The best way to describe this is that it looks almost like a layer of glass has been put on your paint, like a ceramic coating.
So how do Soft99 make Fusso so durable? Both Fusso Dark and Fusso Light contain PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene), which has a sufficient super hydrophobic ability and effectively protects the car surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. Its thick hard coating repels water strongly, as water smoothly runs down and off the car surface. This along with a long list of carefully selected ingredients creates a ultra durable barrier for you paint.
Fusso has fantastic self cleaning properties, meaning dust and dirt will wash off your paint much easier in the wind and rain as the particles struggle to stick (bond) to the surface. Soft99 Fusso can also help fill minor swirls and marring.
What comes in the package?
- Application sponge
- Soft rubber bottom, prevent you scratching the car surface if you put in on top your car bodywork
1.Wash your car using a wax free shampoo (aka a pure shampoo)
2. Apply small amount of Fusso with the sponge included and spread it as even as possible in circular motion (less is more! Keep spreading the product until you are struggling to see it).
3. Allow it to cure for at least 10-15minutes (shorter when hot, longer when cold - a panel or 2 at a time is advised)
4. Use a car detailing grade microfibre, buff/wipe of residue, flipping and folding the towel when needed.
5. Using another microfibre towel, give your car a final wipe down.
-For better results, clay bar/decontamination after washing your car followed by and proper polishing process is needed (followed by panel wipe)
-Sponge is not necessary to be damp when applying wax
-In colder weather it is recommend to allow more time for the wax to cured on the bodywork
-Doing panel by panel is recommended
-For better results please do not wash the car in next 24 hours to allow polymerisation